Thursday, September 9, 2010

New favorite recipes!

Still bit by the cooking/baking bug.  Added two more recipes to the favorite section of my recipe box.

Miss A has been enjoying Banana Bites for breakfast some mornings. 
Today I even made some for Matteo and myself, since we've both been eyeing Miss A's for awhile.  So tasty and super easy to make.  All you do it make some pancake batter and slice a banana.  Coat the banana in the batter and cook in a frying pan.  Then you gobble them up!  Yummy!

The other recipe I recently tried were Cheese Muffins.  So tasty!  They were pretty easy to make.  The only thing I would change would be adding more cheese and a little salt. 

I have been enjoying trying all sorts of new recipes and sharing them with Miss A and Matteo.  If you have any favorite recipes or sites, I'd love for you to share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment