Monday, September 6, 2010

Crazy Cooking Sunday!

I got bit by the cooking/baking bug yesterday.  This was due in part to my new favorite site, Weelicious.  The majority of the food was meant to be frozen for Miss A to eat a later times.

First up were Apple Banana Muffins
They were so easy to make and easy to bake!  Matt has been gobbling them up and Miss A enjoyed hers too.

 
I kept up the momentum and moved on to Spinach Ricotta Bites

 
I used a little more spinach than the recipe called for (you can never have too many greens), but they still turned out great!  Miss A had some for lunch today and she loved them!

On deck next were another batch of Broccoli Cheese Bites.  (I got this recipe from www.wholesomebabyfood.com)
I made a batch of these a few weeks ago and she's been gobbling them up.  This little girl LOVES her green veggies!


For the grand finale I made a batch of Brown-wees.
I made them in my Perfect Brownie Pan, which I LOVE, by the way!  They are pretty tasty, but a little dry.  I'm sure they'd taste great with ice cream or whipped cream.  Ooh, I might have to buy some cream and make some fresh whipped cream.  I plan on making them again soon, but I will use applesauce in place of the oil to hopefully make them a little less dry.

I love finding new recipes to try.  Especially ones that I share with Miss A (and freeze too)!

1 comment:

  1. Ok Martha Stewart.. I think I need to hire you to come cook for us =)

    ReplyDelete