Monday, January 4, 2010

On the market

Well, it's official.  Our house is on the market.  We've really enjoyed living in this house these last few years, but it's time to part.  We just hope that it doesn't take too long to sell.  We've actually already had it shown once.  I'm thinking that that's a good sign.  I mean our house hasn't even been on the market for 2 days and it's already being shown.

Once this is done, it's on to San Diego.  Well, we're headed to San Diego in April regardless.  I'm headed out West in March to try to find a house to rent and maybe get some leads on some jobs.

I'm getting more and more excited about moving to San Diego every day!  I can't wait to take Arwyn to the beach.  I've already been looking at infant swim classes to take out there.  I want to get her in the water as soon as possible!  Who knows... We might like it out there so much that we try to stay there for a few more tours with the Navy.  Like I've said all along, there are worse places to be stationed than San Diego, so I'm not complaining!  :-)

In other news...
Arwyn did excellent on her first plane trip!  We flew to Buffalo visit her Aunt Dina and family.

She loved meeting her auntie, uncle and her three awesome cousins!  We both had a great time and wish we could see them all more often.  Hopefully they'll come visit us in sunny San Diego.  Quite a big difference from the snowy Buffalo area!

 Aunt Dina, Mommy and Arwyn



Arwyn playing with her cousins, Bryce and Rhees 






Uncle Scott, Arwyn and Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment