Aside from my love of baking, I'm doing this to keep busy while Matt is away.
While he's gone, I'll be taking care of Arwyn and trying to keep busy. Keeping busy entails baking cookies, working on my Villanova coursework, job hunting, spending as much time as I can with my East coasters, and looking for a place to live in San Diego. I am just trying to keep busy enough to make these next few months fly by.
So what do I plan to do with all these cookies? Some I plan on putting some in care packages to Matt. Enough for him to eat and have plenty to share with his shipmates. Some I plan on sending out to family and friends. (Thank you USPS flat rate boxes!) The rest I plan on eating until I'm sick. Ok, so not really. I will eat some, but within reason.
Email me if you want me to send you some of the cookies. I'm more than happy to bake them and then get them out of my house!
You & I need to start a joint blog about baking. Sharing all of our favorite recipes & how we "think" they can be improved. : )
ReplyDeleteI would tell you to mail some to Johnny lol but he's only got a few months left and they told us not to send anything else!.. Good luck with your cookie venture!! You could bake a lot and then have a bake sale and donate all the money to a charity..
ReplyDelete